CHARTER OF CONSUMER OPINIONS
This consumer opinion authenticity charter (the “Charter”) establishes the use of the online consumer assessment and opinion service (the “Service”) on the website https://maluca.fr (the “Site”).
At Maluca, we make it a point of honor to preserve the authenticity of the comments that consumers rely on to make their purchases. Thus, the Site only allows the consumer after identifying himself and having made a purchase (the “User” or the “Buyer”), to publish evaluations or opinions (the “Opinion”) on the products which will be shared with internet users.
Employees of Maluca or one of its subsidiaries are not entitled to use the Service and publication of Avis is not subject to any consideration paid by Maluca. Each User is responsible for his Opinion. Maluca cannot be held responsible towards any person for the Reviews left by a User.
By using the Service, the User unreservedly accepts this Charter.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE OPINIONS
By publishing an Evaluation / Opinion on the Site, the User declares and guarantees that:
- The Reviews / Opinions comply with this Charter and comply with the legal and regulatory provisions in force and without infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties;
- The User is the author of the Reviews / Opinions (no impersonation of another person or false email address),
- The Reviews / Opinions are your original work and do not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties;
- No content submission:
- likely to identify you (please do not use your full name but only your first name or a “pseudonym”);
- containing information (including names, prices, links, emails, telephones, etc.) about the Company’s competitors or their products (in particular other manufacturers and / or distributors and / or suppliers);
- having no relation to the evaluation of the products presented on the Site;
- is likely to be considered as advertising or promotional material or any other form of solicitation;
- indicating brand names or trademarks other than Maluca,
- including a computer virus, or any other potentially disruptive or damaging computer program or file, or instructions on how to create such a virus, program or file.
- that is defamatory, threatening, abusive, abusive, malicious, inciting violence or hatred, vulgar, indecent, invading privacy or image rights or inappropriate in any way;
- which would consist in obtaining or providing diagnoses or advice relating to medical, psychological, legal, financial problems etc.
OPERATION OF OPINIONS
After the purchase and within 14 days, Maluca via its partner Judge.me, automatically sends a request for opinion by e-mail to buyers at the indicated email address. An automatic reminder is sent within 5 days and Maluca can also request / recall users individually
Buyers can leave a review in the review form by email or via the review widget directly on the product page (as soon as a first review has been posted). Product reviews are submitted through the Reviews Widget while store reviews are submitted through the Reviews page. Notices provided by the same email will have the same display name.
Each User of the Service is informed that any Ratings / Reviews are subject to moderation before any publication by Maluca or its partner Judge.me.
Maluca reserves the right to refuse to publish any Ratings / Reviews that the Company considers, in its sole discretion, to be in violation of this Policy (for example duplicate content, empty / blank reviews, any unintelligible, fraudulent, disrespectful content , illegal, etc.).
In addition, jointly with our partner Judge.me, a system has been set up by our moderators to detect fraudulent / disrespectful / illegal content and prevent submission and / or filter and / or remove it, whatever its origin (disruptive behavior, “trolls”, commercial messages, robots and scripts, illegitimate or demeaning content from competitors and self-promotion).
Comments cannot be modified by Maluca without the express consent of the author (apart from the authors themselves). This also applies to grammar and spelling mistakes. Authentic and legitimate comments are therefore neither filtered nor deleted on the pretext that they are negative or poorly rated.
The Reviews / Opinions published at the end of the review and moderation will be visible on the Site for the entire life of the product.
WHAT IS THE “VERIFIED BUYER” BADGE?
A “Verified Buyer” badge is only added if the reviewer is a shop buyer. It embodies Maluca’s desire to publish authentic customer comments regarding its products. For this, our partner Judge.me checks this with the list of orders from the e-commerce platform. The badge can be translated but cannot be added by Maluca.
DATA AND PROPERTY
For any Notice that the User submits, it will be granted to Maluca hereby a free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license and for the entire lifetime of the product, to reproduce, publish, represent, use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, distribute this Notice (in whole or in part), and exploit in any other way and / or incorporate such content in any other medium, media or technology (social networks, advertisements, newsletters) in association with the Maluca brand. You are hereby advised that such use may include the name (or pseudonym as recommended) used when your notice was published.